Purflo Swaddle To Sleep Bag 0-4m 2.5 Tog - Minimal Grey
Why Buy Me?
Innovative Purflo swaddle to sleep bag 2.5 tog has been developed to offer parents a safer, healthier bedding solution for newborns and young infants. It features unique breathable panels and the option to swaddle arms in or out. The Swaddle to Sleep Bag grows with new babies with an extended length which is certified hip healthy. Longer lasting and safe.
Product Type: Nursery & Playroom Accessories
Product Sub-Type: Sleeping Bags
Functionality: The Swaddle to Sleep Bag is a safe alternative to using blankets and loose bedding at sleep time to help keep baby at a safe temperature all year round and can be worn in rooms with a temperate of 14-22 degrees.
How to Use: The versatile design of this baby sleep bag gives you the option to swaddle baby or let baby’s arms out – growing with the child from a swaddle to a standard baby sleep bag. The 2.5 tog is perfect for all season use, allowing parents to tailor the garments underneath to suit the temperature. The All Seasons Swaddle to Sleep Bag is filled with a breathable and sustainably sourced fibre named DuPont Sorona. The Sorona fibre is also hypoallergenic and has been proven to retain its natural shape and softness meaning the sleep bag will look brand new, wash after wash.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Mesh: 100% polyester
- Filling: 100% polyester and Amicor Pure mix
Recommended Age: 0 - 4 months
Product Size: 50 - 65 (H) x 38 (W) cm
Product Weight: 0.23 kg
Washing Instruction: Washable at 40°C and tumble dry on a low heat
Swaddle in or out
Swaddling can make babies feel safe and secure. Our versatile design gives you the option to swaddle baby or let baby’s arms out making it a standard sleep bag. Poppers have been used because they are the safest fastenings to use on baby clothing, eliminating the risk of choking.
Therange of swaddle bags feature the signature Purflo breathable mesh panels. These panels provide essential ventilation and increased airflow to keep baby at a regulated and safe temperature. The panels are strategically located to provide maximum comfort to commonly over-heated areas on babies including the torso and lower neck.
Hip healthy extendable length
Tailored sleep bag is perfect for that newborn stage where babies love to feel cuddled and secure. The length of our sleep sac is adaptable making it super snug for new babies and then can transition to allow for kicks and wriggles as they grow.
The shape of our Swaddle to Sleep Bag has been designed to allow for healthy hip growth.
The trusted safety zip
The YKK zippers are carefully positioned away from baby’s delicate skin and opens from the bottom to make middle of the night nappy changes much easier. There is no need to worry about snags and catching as there is a zip guard around baby’s body and a secure seam around the legs and feet.
On the go
Purflo Swaddle To Sleep Bag 2.5 Tog makes travelling with a sleeping baby easier than ever, so the extended length features a travel friendly shape that can be used in a car seat and pushchair. Please ensure arms are out of swaddle when using in travel mode.
This product conforms to BS EN 16781:2018
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.