Plastic Toilet Adapter - Blue
If your child is in the period of using the toilet and if he is old enough to sit on the potty, you should get a proper toilet adapter for your child. Sevi Bebe Plastic Toilet Adapter is easy to clean and it is hygienic. The front side of the product has been raised for boys so that urine won’t leak outside of the toilet.
If the toilet adapter does not stand stabile on the toilet seat cover, the child will be uncomfortable. One of the most important features of the Sevi Bebe Plastic Toilet Adapter is to customize for every size of toilet seat cover by the pins which is on the back of the toilet adapter. By this way, the adapter does not slide right or left on the toilet.
1- Does it fit any size toilet? Sevi Bebe Plastic toilet adapter can be customized for every size of toilet seat cover by the pins which is on the back of the toilet adapter.
2- Is it easy to clean? Plastic Toilet Adapter consists of one piece of plastic. It is enough to wipe or wash.
- It is easy to clean, hygienic.
- It does not contain azo dye, toxic materials, phthalate. It is tested.
- It does not slip on the toilet thanks to its non-slip pins.
- It is suitable for all standard toilets which is standard size.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.