In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk Train
The In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk Train is a coloruful and delightful toy that is sure to capture the imagination of young children. Inspired by the popular children's television show, In the Night Garden, the Ninky Nonk Train is a playful and interactive toy that encourages imaginative play and exploration.
The train is beautifully designed with bright colors and whimsical shapes, featuring six different carriages that can be linked together to create a long train. Each carriage is decorated with various characters from the show, such as Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy, and Makka Pakka. The train is also equipped with multiple interactive features that add to the fun of playtime.
The train plays music and sound effects, which are activated by pressing buttons on the front of the engine. The sounds are cheerful and catchy, designed to engage and entertain young children. The train also includes a variety of movable parts, such as spinning propellers and wheels, which allow children to interact with the train and develop their fine motor skills.
One of the most exciting features of the In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk Train is the ability to create a looped track using the track pieces that come with the set.
What does the set contain?
-A brightly coloured train engine with music and sound effects
-Six train carriages decorated with characters from the show
-A variety of movable parts, such as spinning propellers and wheels
-Track pieces that can be configured in different ways to create a looped track
-A user manual with instructions for assembly and play
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.