Froddo Prewalkers Furry - Red
Prewalkers Furry in Dark Blue by Froddo is a specialised pre-walker shoe for your toddler while they take their first steps. They're manufactured with high-grade leather and lined with chrome-free sheepskin fur to maximize comfort and warmth for your baby’s feet. It’s a great product by combining comfort, durability, and style in one package and is designed for constant contact with the ground.
The rubber sole provides a firm and durable grip for their first steps while providing comfort for their growing feet with its adjustable feature for all foot widths.
Moreover, focusing on eco-friendly production processes, it’s very sustainable and beneficial. Also, they are economical by just being long-lasting for your baby’s feet without making you worry if they should be replaced soon. Even though they're long-lasting, when they get dirty this shoes need special care to protect the positive features of them. More exactly, you should be careful while cleaning the shoes as they're made of patent leather. Instead of damaging the glossy layer with brushing or washing the shoes, use a dry cloth to remove the dust and apply a cream. Once you are finished and the cream is dried, you can polish the shoes with a soft cloth.
As they’re going to be your baby’s first steps, probably you are looking for the best shoe that doesn't include any kind of chemicals. Prewalkers Furry in Dark Blue might be the one that you are looking for, it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
You can use it while having strolls, and short outdoor walks with your little one. While doing it, it's not recommended to use it on hard surfaces. It's more suitable for babies with narrow feet and a lower instep.
Fur lining and insole
Leather sole with 1 mm rubber
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.