Vital Baby NOURISH scoop highchair
The NOURISH scoop™ highchair is not only compact, but also comfy for baby and super practical for the home.
The comfortable curved seat helps keep your little one upright while they are eating and supports their posture, while the super-soft cushion helps to ensure that your baby has a comfy seat. To help your growing little one stay comfortable, the footrest and tray both adjust too.
In the press of one button and in a single-handed action, the easily adjustable tray is quickly tilted so you can place your child easily, before securing them in safely with our 3-point safety harness. After feeding, the entire chair can be wiped down, or the tray can also be put into the dishwasher for ultimate convenience.
As your child grows, the legs can be shortened and the tray either kept or removed, making this the prefect solution for a busy home and a head-strong self- feeding toddler.
When the chair is not in use, it folds away compactly for ultimate convenience when storing.
- perfect for growing up - converts to a handy toddler chair when the time comes
- simple single-handed operation to adjust the tray
- 3-point safety harness
- adjustable footrest for added comfort
- easy clean seat and tray
- compact and easy to fold and store
- dishwasher safe tray
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.
I never write reviews but this chair is awesome. I searched everywhere for a highchair which didnt take up too much space and one that looked good. It was super easy to assemble and my little girl loves it.