Playground My First Zebra Toddler Trampoline
- Why buy me?
My First Zebra Toddler Trampoline is an exceptional product that offers endless hours of exciting and quality play for your child. It is perfect for indoor and outdoor use, encouraging active play, and boosting balance and coordination skills. My First Zebra Toddler Trampoline will provide your child with an outlet for their energy, giving them a fun and safe way to stay active.
- Brand: Playground
- Product Type: Outdoor Toys
- Product Sub-type: Trampolines
- Colour: Multicolour
- Recommended Age: 12 months - 18 years
- Usage Area: Indoor & Oudoor
- Product Size: 23.6 (L) x 23.6 (W) x 22.1 (H)
- Product Weight: 2.5 kg
Constructed with high-quality vinyl material, My First Zebra Toddler Trampoline features a soft grip handle, padded safety mat, and non-slip rubber feet for added security. The trampoline is suitable for children aged 12 months and up, making it an excellent investment that will grow with your child.
The padded safety mat ensures that your child can jump safely without risking any injuries. The soft handle is easy to grip, making it an exceptional choice for little hands. The non-slip rubber feet provide extra security and stability during bouncing, making it perfect for use around the house.
My First Zebra Toddler Trampoline is an excellent option for parents searching for a safe and fun way to boost their child's balance and coordination skills while keeping them active. It is made with high- quality materials and features a soft grip handle, padded safety mat, and non-slip rubber feet for added security.
- Soft grip handle
- Constructed with high- quality vinyl material
- Padded safety mat for added security
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Maximum Weight: 100 kg
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.