Matchstick Monkey Feeding Spoons - Dusty Pink - Dusty Pink
Matchstick Monkey Feeding Spoons were designed specifically with little mouths in mind. Small bumps on the back of the spoon are ideal to grip soft purees and yogurts, whilst the narrow spoon head fits safely inside baby’s mouth. The non-slip grip and fat handle allows little ones to develop fine motor-skills and finger dexterity, as they learn to grasp hold of implements and begin to self-feed. Made from BPA and phthalate free silicone with a strong nylon core, the spoons are dishwasher safe and contain BioCote® Antimicrobial Protection. Suitable for 12+ months.
Slightly thicker handles and narrow heads mean spoons are easy to grab hold of and spoon head fits easily into small mouths.
Little bumps on the back of the spoon hold onto purees and yoghurts, as well as giving baby different textures.
This product is manufactured in compliance with EN14372 standard.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.