Ickle Bubba Bubba Pod - Grey
Our Bubba Pod creates a safe, snug environment for your little one and is perfect for resting, play and on-the-go. The firm mattress base has a breathable 3D mesh cover to help regulate Bubba’s temperature. The Pod can be adjusted to three sizes with easy popper fastenings to help hold shape, meaning it is suitable for use from newborn to around 8 months. The soft, sturdy handles mean the Bubba Pod is easily portable. The 100% cotton soft jersey cover matches the rest of the Cosmic Aura collection and can be removed for easy washing. Our Bubba Pod comes with a spare cover – handy for a quick switch when those little accidents happen.
- Breathable materials
- Adjustable sizes
- Spare cover
- Base 68cm x 35cm
- Main Cover 100% Cotton, Base Cover 100% Cotton, Mattress & Cushion Lining 100% Polyester, Filler 100% Polyester
- Suitable from birth to approx. 8 months
- Machine washable
- Complies with BS5852
- Warning! Bubba Pod must be used in a supervised and safe environment. Child’s head should be positioned at the top of the Bubba Pod. Bubba Pod must be used on a flat, level and stable surface. Do not use the Bubba Pod on an elevated or inclined surface. Always place the child on its back to sleep. Tummy time in the Bubba Pod must be supervised.
2 Years warranty, can be extended to 4 years by registering on Icklebubba.com
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.