Vital Baby PROTECT nasal decongester
During the early stages, baby will breathe solely through their nose, a blocked nose can interrupt sleep and feeding time, as well as cause discomfort for your baby. Our nasal decongester is perfectly sized for adult hands and little noses. The 100% soft silicone tip is delicate on tiny nostrils to gently clear baby’s nose quickly and effectively with a gentle squeeze on the soft base, perfect for when they are unable to clear it themselves.
100% soft silicone tip is perfectly sized and safe for baby’s tiny nostrils.
Easy to disassemble for hygienic cleaning, simply pop onto the top rack of your dishwasher, or sterilise using microwave, steam or cold-water methods.
- gently clears baby’s delicate nose
- safe & soft 100% silicone tip
- easy disassembly for thorough cleaning
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
- Free Delivery
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.