Vital Baby NURTURE pro steam steriliser
Protect your baby’s developing immune system by safely killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, mould and viruses. It’s tall and sleek design means it doesn’t take up work-space in the kitchen, without compromising on steriliser capacity. Its versatile design gives you the option to sterilise using all tiers, or just the top tier for smaller items and what’s more, when the lid is kept closed after sterilising, the contents remains sterile for up to 24 hours.
Complete with 3 modes for ultimate convenience, the pro steam steriliser & dryer fits around you;
Sterilise mode – using only steam, this steriliser is proven to safely kill 99.9% of bacteria in just 6 minutes.
Drying mode - the less time spent hand drying bottles and accessories, the better! For use straight after sterilising, the built-in, powerful dryer ensures the contents are dry and ready for use in just 40 minutes.
Auto mode - the best of both worlds for ultimate convenience! Starting with a drying cycle before automatically performing a sterilising cycle, this mode gives you sterile and dry contents in just 46 minutes.
100% chemical free sterilisation, simply add water and select the mode on the easy-to-use LCD display, then enjoy some precious time with your little one! Compatible with any bottles, teats, breast pump accessories, teethers, soothers and more.
- kills 99.9% bacteria and viruses in just 6 minutes
- sterilises and dries contents for you
- contents stays sterile for up to 24 hours when the lid is kept closed
- chemical free sterilising
- 2 different capacity configurations
- Free Delivery
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.