Vital Baby NOURISH store & wean pots 120ml 4pk
Perfectly sized in 60ml & 120ml portions for weaning and snacking. Our pots allow you to prepare homemade food and snacks and store in the fridge or freezer, ready for use
The soft bases make it easy and quick to remove frozen food from the pot. Simply press and pop into your bowl to defrost in the microwave or defrost and feed directly from the pot
Secure lids are fully leakproof to ensure that food is safely stored and kept fresh ready for serving. The stackable design keeps them stored neatly in the fridge or freezer
The NOURISH store & wean™ pots complement the rest of our baby feeding and weaning range, including bowls, plates and cutlery.
- 60ml or 120ml sizes available
- perfectly sized for weaning and snacks
- soft bases and sides to pop out food easily
- design to stack and store neatly
- leak-proof lids
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.
It’s the perfect size for home made baby food. I can put warm soup or freeze left overs. The shape is great, easy to pack and for children to hold. Leak proof. Vibrant colours. Genuinely happy with those.