Vital Baby NOURISH start weaning spoons 5pk
The world of weaning can be a daunting one, but it can be made less scary with the right tools! Our NOURISH start weaning spoons are the perfect companion for first tastes, easing you and your baby into the journey ahead. Designed for the first stages of weaning, they have a super-soft and shallow tip, perfectly sized for little mouths without overwhelming them with large amounts of food.
Did you know that when babies first start weaning, they’re unable to use their tongue like we do to scoop food from a spoon? That’s why our spoon tips are shallow and made from soft and flexible materials, making sure that they’re kind on tender gums.
The easy grip handle makes them comfortable for both parents to hold and baby to grip on to, and the long handle ensures that every last drop of food in those food pots and jars can be reached with ease. Integrated hygiene footrest rest keeps the tip of the spoon off any surface and away from nasty germs and bacteria.
The NOURISH start weaning spoons are available as part of a coordinated toddler feeding essentials range including plates, bowls, pots, cups and more.
- small and shallow tip for tiny mouths
- narrow handle for both parents and babies to grip
- integrated foot avoids contact between the spoon tip and dirty surfaces
- super-soft and shallow tip to protect sensitive gums
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.