Vital Baby NOURISH start weaning kit - Pop
Our NOURISH start weaning kit is packed with everything you need to embark on your weaning journey.
Start weaning spoons have super soft, shallow tips and a built-in hygienic foot rest helps to keep the tip off the tabletop.
The scoop™ feeding bowl has scooped sides and channels to capture every drop of food and the lid with integrated spoon cover makes this set perfect for on-the-go weaning.
Store & wean™ pots are perfect for storing homemade foods and snacks, while the soft bases and sides make it easy to remove frozen foods from the pots.
Our mess catcher silicone bib is rollable for travels and fully wipe clean. It’s integrated crumb catcher catches all runaway crumbs and spills.
The free flow cup is ideal for first drinks and helps to teach sipping skills.
- super-soft and shallow spoons for a little mouths
- bowls & pots for easy serving and storage
- super soft silicone bib with built-in mess catcher
- free flow cup to encourage sipping
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.