Vital Baby NOURISH perfectly simple cutlery 15pk
Our NOURISH perfectly simple cutlery is the ideal everyday choice for you and your little one. These durable knives, forks and spoons have been designed for babies over 12 months who have developed some confidence with self-feeding and will last them through toddlerhood and beyond.
Available in a range of fun and vibrant colours and specially designed to make them perfect for mealtimes, parties, picnics, snacks and more for all ages, even adults.
The NOURISH perfectly simple cutlery is available as part of a coordinated toddler feeding essentials range including plates, bowls, pots, cups and more.
- everyday basic cutlery suitable for 12m+
- 15 pack cutlery in a variety of bright colours
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.