Vital Baby HYDRATE edge™ 360° - Pop
360° cups took the world by storm, but they all had one bad feature in common – while they were soft on the inside, they were also rock hard on the outside (the exact place where your baby puts their mouth!). That’s where we come in… meet the HYDRATE edge™ 360°, the easiest and first 360° cup with a soft outer lip too! The easy to hold base is topped with a non-spill, 100% super-soft silicone rim. So how is it non-spill we hear you ask? Only the valves that your little one’s mouth is touching will open and allow their drink to flow, so you can be sure that the only time your baby is getting liquid out of their cup is when they’re drinking! What’s more, we also put hygiene at the top of our list when designing this cup. That’s why the silicone rim has been made as one, single piece – super easy to remove, clean and reassemble, and doesn’t give the nasty germs and bacteria anywhere to hide!
- super-soft, 100% silicone rim
- non- spill 360° drinking
- one-piece easy clean valve
- easy hold base for little hands
- non spill spoutless design, even when upside down
- BPA, Latex and Phthalate free
- Free Delivery
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.