Purflo Baby Sleep Bag 3-9m 2.5 Tog - Scandi Spot
Why Buy Me?
The only Baby Sleep Bag your baby will need in every season, whatever the weather. Zip on, zip off removable sleeves mean this sleep bag can be used from temperatures as low as 14°c all the way up to 22°c. Transferring your sleeping baby from car seat to bed is now stress free with this travel friendly sleep bag.
Product Type: Nursery & Playroom Accessories
Product Sub-Type: Sleeping Bags
Functionality: The 2.5 tog rating indicates that the sleep bag provides moderate warmth, suitable for cooler room temperatures or colder seasons. It is designed to keep the baby cozy without overheating.
How to Use: Let your little one snooze safely in our adaptable baby sleep bags, designed to help your little one sleep through the seasons. Purflo Baby Sleep Bag 3-9m 2.5 Tog havs detachable arms making them suitable for nursery temperatures of 14c – 22c, all you’ll need to do is pop the arms off. What’s even better is that you’ll no longer need a range of Baby Sleep Bags for all temperatures, making your life much easier when it comes to bedtime. You can rest assured that Purflo Baby Sleep Bag 3- 9m 2.5 Tog complies with all the latest safety standards, so you can sleep soundly too.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Mesh: 100% polyester
Recommended Age: 3 - 9 months
Product Size: 60 - 70 (H) cm
Product Weight: 0.4 kg
Washing Instruction: Washable at 40°C and tumble dry on a low heat
- Removable sleeves: The Purflo Baby Sleep Bag is versatile and offers a sleep bag option that is truly ‘All Seasons’. In cooler months, keep the sleep bag arms attached to make baby cosy and then in summer months, simply unzip the arms to allow air to flow more freely.
- Breathable panels: Purflo keeps breathability at the forefront of all its product design. The Baby Sleep Bags feature the Purflo signature breathable panels to increase ventilation around baby’s chest to avoid overheating. It is recommended that babies should always sleep on their backs and sometimes they can get a little too warm around the base of their neck. The Purflo Baby Sleep Bag helps provide ventilation to this common hot spot, keeping baby comfortable and safe.
- Hypoallergenic: The Purflo Baby Sleep Bags are made using the safest materials to provide baby a healthy sleeping environment. The sleep bags feature a hypoallergenic filling which is perfect for sensitive baby skin.
- Simple ‘safety zip’: After pioneering the ‘easy zipper’ on sleepsacs in 1997, Purflo have continued to use the same high quality safety zips today. These zips remain one of the easiest and most intuitive designs in the baby sleep bag market making midnight nappy changes quick and simple. The zip on the Purflo Baby Sleep Bags have been carefully positioned in order to provide easy access to the travel opening on the back of the product.
- Travel friendly: The Purflo Baby Sleep Bag features a smart travel opening on the back that is compatible with 3-point and 5-point harnesses making it safe to use in pushchairs and car seats.
- Sustainable lining: The Purflo Baby Sleep Bags are filled with a breathable and sustainably sourced fibre named DuPont Sorona. The Sorona fibre is also hypoallergenic and has been proven to retain its natural shape and softness meaning the sleep bag will look brand new, wash after wash.
- Attention to detail: Every Purflo sleep bag is made to the highest manufacturing safety standards. Baby’s delicate skin is protected by zip guards and a secure seam around legs and feet.
- Purflo only use the highest quality popper fastenings and zippers. All fabric choices are tested by the wriggliest of wrigglers and kickiest of kickers. Purflo believe in making products that last and can be passed down to siblings or to friends.
- Free Delivery
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.