Organix Melty Sweetcorn Rings
Why Buy Me?
Our melty sweetcorn rings are made with organic corn puffs, flavoured with sweet corn. They make the perfect baby finger food.
We only use organic corn in our sweetcorn puffs which is gently baked into rings that are chunky and are easy to grab, hold and happily munch, perfectly sized for little fingers. They melt in the mouth too. All we add for flavour is sweetcorn on to every one.
- Brand: Childs Farm
- Product Type: Baby Food
- Product Sub-type: Finger Food & Snacks
- Ingredients: Wholegrain OATS 48%, Raisins 34%, Sunflower Oil 12%, Apple Juice Concentrate 6%, Orange Oil <1%, Total 100%
- Age: 6 Months +
- Package Contains Quantity: 8
- Weight Unit: 8 x 20g
VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN FRIENDLY: Melty Sweetcorn Rings are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free.
NO JUNK: At the heart of our mission is our ‘No Junk Promise’. A pledge to you, letting you know precisely what is and isn’t in our food. We promise to be always organic – no artificial colours or flavours – that’s our promise.
BETTER FOR THE PLANET: At Organix we want to leave the planet the way we found it. That’s why we use Organic ingredients and believe that farming should exist in harmony with nature.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.