Noppies Nursing Dress - Moonlit Ocean
What a lovely dress! The Noppies Maternity Onix dress is made from a light, soft fabric, which means it falls loosely around your body. Plus it’s really easy to put on and take off thanks to the button fastener. You can roll up the sleeves and button them in place for a more casual look. The tie ribbon in the waist will serve to emphasise your pregnant belly even more beautifully. You can continue wearing this dress after your pregnancy too. We like to make breastfeeding as easy and as comfortable as possible for you. This item of clothing allows for instant breastfeeding, as you only need to undo the top buttons. The front is slightly longer, making sure the front and back are at the same height. This doesn’t just look beautiful, it will also make you feel great. This item is made from responsibly produced cotton, the Better Cotton Initiative. Not just lovely for you or your little one, but much better for the producers and the environment too. The 'Better Cotton Initiative' is a special training programme for farmers to make cotton production more sustainable.
- Machine wash 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Low temperature iron max. 110°C
Do not dry clean
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.