Motherlylove Green & Natural For Baby Gift Box
- Why buy me?
A baby gift set – 100% natural baby oil that will moisturise and hydrate the baby’s delicate skin. Gentle enough for newborns. Paired with a natural handmade baby soap certified safe for newborn sensitive skin.
- Brand: Motherlylove
- Product Type: Mom & Maternity Toiletry
- Product Sub-type: Baby Soaps
- How to Use:
Bouncing Baby Natural Baby Oil: When bathing baby put a few drops of this baby oil in the bath. After drying, stroke baby gently with this natural baby massage oil. Baby’s skin will be very dry after their birth. Gently massage your baby, being reassured that Bouncing Baby is gentle enough for newborns.
Handmade Natural Baby Soap: Apply to a bath flannel or mitt and gently wash your baby. Be sure to keep the soap on a draining soap dish away from water between uses to ensure that it lasts as long as possible.
- Age: Suitable for all moms
- Product Size:
Bouncing Baby Natural Baby Oil: 50ml
Handmade Natural Baby Soap: 40g
- Hazards and Cautions: Use gift for maternity leave only as directed. Young children should be supervised. Not to be used around the eyes. If product enters eyes, wash with copious volumes of water. For external use only. Keep away from polished surfaces. Spillage can cause surfaces to be slippery. In the unlikely event of a rash, discontinue use. Those with delicate or sensitive skin should test before use.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.