Lite Brite Peg and Template Refill Pack
Art is a very important value that should be integrated into life from childhood. Imagination is very high in childhood. Children are curious about everything and record every bit of information they learn in their brains. Taking advantage of this new influx of information and making learning fun is essential. It is very beneficial to obtain new shapes and make discoveries by changing and manipulating the materials at hand with what they have learned. Children progress in mental development by picturing shapes and objects in another dimension. It is also one of the best ways to gain motor skill.
Of course, art isn't always just paper and pencil. Many different objects can be used for art. Lite-Brite, who was the orginal creator of combining peg art with light, offers an alternative tool for art: light! Many different shapes can be created with different templates with this amazing tool.
The set includes 8 templates in different designs: Clever Owl, Silly Kitty, Rugged Pup, Swimmer Turtle, Fun Elephant, School of Fish, Don’t Rock the Boat, and Wild Octopus. Templates are reuseable and include letters of the colored peg to be inserted. The set also includes 100 pegs in 6 colors: 20 clear, 16 orange, 16 pink, 16 green, 16 blue, 16 yellow. Pegs are easy to hold and place on the board. The Art Guide which comes with the set will navigate your children while creating art.
This refill pack is the perfect addition to the main board set.
For use with Basic Fun’s Lite-Brite.
Suitable for 4+
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.