Hipp Organic 1 First Infant Baby Milk Ready To Feed Bottle From Birth 200ml
Why Buy Me?
HiPP Organic ready-to-feed infant formula is perfect for feeding on the go. It's a complete breastmilk substitute for babies from birth onwards, enriched with Omega 3 (DHA). Plus, our bottles are fully recyclable.
Brand: Hipp Organic
Product Type: Baby Formula
Subtype: First Milk (from Birth)
How to Use?
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- Check the BBE date and then shake the bottle well.
- Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check the temperature before feeding.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in the feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
Age: From Birth
Product Format: This complete breast milk substitute is suitable for newborns and contains Omega 3, ideal for both bottle-fed and combination-fed babies.
Product Weight: 200 ml
Storage Instruction: Unused feed should be refrigerated immediately below 5°C. You must use this feed within 24 hours.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.