HiPP Organic 1 First Infant Baby Milk 6x90 ml
Why Buy Me?
HiPP Organic's formula starter pack: Six 90ml bottles of ready-to-feed infant formula and six sterilised teats. Suitable from birth for combination or bottle-fed babies, with Omega 3 (DHA)*. Ideal for on-the-go parents or hospital bag preparation. Fully recyclable bottles - remember to remove the label before recycling. Get convenience with quality.
Brand: Hipp Organic
Product Type: Baby Formula
Subtype: First Milk (from Birth)
How to Use?
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands well and check that the protective foil has remained undamaged.
- Shake the bottle well, if you are wanting to warm the milk please heat to drinking temperature (37°C) by standing the bottle in warm water. Shake the bottle again. Take off the lid and the foil and unwrap the ready to use teat; holding the teat ring, screw directly onto the bottle.
- Test the temperature of the milk by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist before feeding. Feed immediately.
Age: From Birth
Product Format: Breastmilk substitute liquid formula, suitable from birth for combination or bottle-fed babies, enriched with Omega 3 (DHA).
Product Weight: 6 x 90 ml
Storage Instruction: Store in a cool dry place - do not refrigerate.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.