Childs Farm Baby Bedtime Bubbles Organic Tangerine 250 ml
Why Buy Me?
As new parents we have a lot to fit into a busy day, it’s amazing how much time a tiny human can take up. Giving your little one a warm soothing bath at the end of the day is the perfect way to help them wind down and know that it’s time for bed.
- Brand: Childs Farm
- Product Type: Baby Toiletry
- Product Sub-type: Baby Shampoo & Conditioner
- How To Use: To use the organic tangerine baby bedtime bubbles, simply pour a small amount into your baby's bathwater and enjoy gentle, soothing bubbles for a relaxing bedtime routine.
- Approved by experts: For your peace of mind, all our products are dermatologist and paediatrician approved. So, you know they’re suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive skin, and also safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
- Kind to skin, kind to planet: While caring for the precious skin of newborns and babies out there, we want to make sure that we’re looking after our planet too. Each of our bottles (excluding the cap and label) are made from prevented ocean plastic and both the bottle and cap are fully recyclable.
- Kind to skin, kind to planet: While caring for the precious skin of newborns and babies out there, we want to make sure that we’re looking after our planet too. Each of our bottles (excluding the cap and label) are made from prevented ocean plastic and both the bottle and cap are fully recyclable. Our gentle baby bubble bath has also been given the seal of approval from The Vegan Society and is approved as cruelty free through the Leaping Bunny Programme.
Details: Suitable from newborn and upwards, our gentle baby bubble bath creates long-lasting bubbles for your little one to splash around in, while the fresh tangerine fragrance fills the room. Bathtime is a great 1-1 bonding moment between parent and baby and our soft bubbles are the perfect addition.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.