Ardo Calypso-To-Go Breast Pump Kit
The Calypso-To-Go Double electric breast pump provides the ultimate package for breastfeeding mums. Includes the Ardo Kombikit, which converts the pumpset into the Amaryll manual breast pump, so there’s the option for electric or manual pumping at any time!
The products included in this package ensure complete mobility and equip mums with the things they need for expressing whilst at home or out and about.
This ultimate kit also comes complete with an attractive and practical breastfeeding shoulder bag with handy pram attachments, a handy cool bag for storing your precious breastmilk, including six additional bottles and two cooling elements.
The Vacuum Seal technology in all Ardo Pumpsets provides a 100% barrier against bacteria and ensures that no breastmilk or impurities can enter the connecting tube or pump. This provides a closed system and reliable protection against contamination of the breastmilk, and prevents infection. Protects Mum, Milk & Baby
All Ardo products are manufactured in Switzerland from premium-quality materials that are free from BPA.
1x Calypso breastpump unit
2x Pumpsets with150ml bottles and 26mm breastshells
2x 31mm breastshells*
2x 28mm breastshell inserts (fits in 31mm breastshell)
2x 26mm Optiflow (fits in 31mm breastshell)
1x Breastfeeding Bag
1x Cool Bag with 2 cooling elements
6 x bottles with removable inserts
1x Calypso bag
1 x Pumpset bag
1x Kombikit (converts pumpset into Amaryll manual breastpump)
2 x Extra lip valves
1x Brush for cleaning
1x Bottle holder
1x Mains adapter
1x Instruction manual
- Free Delivery
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.
This pumping kit comes with everything you would possibly need! As a second time mum who has pumped before, I can also say this is the best pump I have had and wish I had bought this from the start! It’s excellent and easy to use and such good value for money! Run, don’t walk to this pump!