Aptamil First Infant Ready To Feed Milk Liquid STAGE 1 (0-6 months) 200 ml
Why Buy Me?
Aptamil First Infant Ready To Feed Milk Liquid STAGE 1 is the result of 50 years of research in early life science. Nutricia scientists have created a patented liquid formulation that combines a special blend of ingredients with a unique process. With a fresh new look on the packaging, you can trust in expertise and commitment to providing the best for your little one.
Product Type: Baby Formula
Product Subtype: First Milk (from Birth)
How to Use?
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Shake the bottle well. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Serve at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check the temperature of the feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
Age: From Birth
Product Format: First Infant Milk, with a 29% fermented dairy-based blend
Product Weight: 200 ml
Storage Instruction: Store in a cool, dry place before opening. Once opened, unused First Infant Milk still in the bottle must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.