Pippeta Wearable Hands Free Breast Pump - Ash Rose
Every mum wants her hands free for extra cuddles. Here at Pippeta,we know that mums always have plenty to do, and sitting down to expressmilk isn’t always convenient. That’s why our Pippeta pump makes it possible to pump while on the go. Being small and lightweight this pump can be worn inside your nursing bra, with no tubes or wires - it’s truly hands free!
With a soft silicone cup that fits snug around your breast, a massage setting and 5 pumping levels, the Pippeta pump makes the journey of breastfeeding much easier. Simply remove the cup from the pump and empty into your baby bottles or freezing bags.
Quiet, comfortable, easy to clean and easy to assemble. Pippeta pump takes away the fuss!
- Single Pumping
- 5 Suction Modes (5 massage & 5 suction)
- Expression and Massage
- Powerful Suction
- Suction: 30mmhg – 280mmhg
- 20 Minute Automatic Shut Off Timer
- 180ml Capacity
- BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalates free
- USB Charging Port for easy charging.
WHATS IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Breast Pump
- 1 x Collection Cup
- 1 x Breast Shield (24mm)
- 1 x 19mm & x 21mm flanges
- 2 x Bra Strap Adjusters
- 2 x Sealing Rings
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 3 x Valve
- 3 x Diaphragms
- Instructions for use
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.