Nuby RapidCool Flask
- Why buy me?
The Nuby RapidCool Portable Baby Bottle Maker offers a convenient solution for parents or caregivers who need to prepare bottles on the go. It allows you to quickly and easily mix formula and water to create a ready-to-feed bottle for your baby.
Nuby RapidCool Flask can save time, especially during outings, travel, or when you're away from home. It eliminates the need to find a clean water source and measure and mix formula separately, making feeding your baby more efficient and hassle-free.
The RapidCool feature of this bottle maker allows you to cool down the prepared bottle quickly, ensuring that it reaches a safe and comfortable temperature for your baby to consume. This can be particularly helpful when your baby is hungry and needs to be fed promptly.
The Nuby RapidCool Portable Baby Bottle Maker is designed to accommodate various bottle sizes, allowing you to use different brands and types of bottles, providing you with more flexibility.
Overall, the Nuby RapidCool Portable Baby Bottle Maker is an ideal choice for parents and caregivers who want to prepare bottles for their baby quickly, conveniently, and safely.
- Brand: Nuby
- Product Type: Tableware & Weaning
- Product Sub-type: Steamers & Blenders & Warmers
- How to Use: Boil fresh water, measure formula powder, fill RapidCool with hot water, add formula powder, and mix well, turning it upside down for at least 5 seconds. Then simply wait for the digital display to show a green Nuby logo and dispense the feed into your sterilised baby bottle. A 120ml feed will be ready to serve in only 2 minutes*. No cold-water baths to cool a bottle down, no having to reheat a made-up bottle, no worrying about making a feed correctly. Just a safe feed to NHS guidelines, day and night.
- Colour: Grey
- Unit Count: 1x RapidCool Flask, 1 x Digital Lid, 1 x Small Milk Powder Formula Dispenser, 1 x Lid Cleaning Brush
- Capacity: Designed for 90ml-240ml (3oz-8oz) feed sizes, you have the flexibility to increase feed sizes as your baby grows.
- Washing Instruction: The digital lid should be cleaned in warm, soapy water. After cleaning, the lid should be sterilised by UV sterilisation or cold-water sterilisation. The RapidCool lid must glow Nuby red when attached to the flask to indicate the water is at the correct temperature. Keep the flask upside down to make sure the water is in contact with the lid for at least 30 seconds. The seal inside the RapidCool lid is also removable to make cleaning after each use super quick and easy. After the lid and seal have been cleaned the lid will be safe to use!
Meet the most innovative way of preparing formula feeds with the NEW RapidCool that cools down formula milk to the perfect temperature in just 2 minutes to NHS guidelines.
New parents have so many things to think about when their little one arrives, and making a bottle is one of them. It sounds like a breeze, but when your baby is hungry you can be sure they’ll let you know about it in great volume! When the pressure is on, it’s difficult to remember the NHS guidelines for preparing a formula feed, but not to worry - we've got you covered.
RapidCool is the innovative new way to prepare a bottle feed that conforms to NHS guidelines, so you can be assured it is safe for you and your little one. We’ve put all of our energy and know-how into a game-changing formula feeding solution that rapidly cools down a feed in only 2 minutes, so you’re always ready to serve, wherever you are.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.
This is revolutionary. Well worth it. Great delivery.
Very impressed. Quick delivery and great prices.
Great product, super fast delivery and the best price! So pleased
Best thing ever! So easy to use. I would highly recommend
Great item, wish I had bought one sooner!