Nuby RapidCool Formula Feeding Kit
- Why buy me?
- Brand: Nuby
- Product Type: Tableware & Weaning
- Product Sub-type: Steamers & Blenders & Warmers
- How to Use: Just boil fresh water, measure the formula powder, fill the RapidCool with hot water, add your formula powder, and mix well. Simply wait for the digital display to show a green Nuby logo and dispense the feed into your sterilised baby bottle. A 120ml feed will be ready to serve in only 2 minutes.
- Unit Count: 2 RapidCools and 2 Digital Lids, 1 Insulated Flask, 1 Standard Lid, and 2 Milk Powder Dispensers
- Capacity: Designed for 90ml-240ml (3oz-8oz) feed sizes, you have the flexibility to increase feed sizes as your baby grows. The formula feeding kit contains two RapidCool flasks, so you’ve always got one ready to go while the other is being cleaned. As well as the insulated flasks, it also includes two small milk powder dispensers, a compartment milk powder dispenser, a bib, and a lid cleaning brush. We've made sure you’re always ready to serve.
- Washing Instruction: The digital lid should be cleaned in warm, soapy water. After cleaning, the lid should be sterilised by UV sterilisation or cold-water sterilisation. The RapidCool lid must glow Nuby red when attached to the flask to indicate the water is at the correct temperature. Keep the flask upside down to make sure the water is in contact with the lid for at least 30 seconds. The seal inside the RapidCool lid is also removable to make cleaning after each use super quick and easy. After the lid and seal have been cleaned the lid will be safe to use!
Cools baby formula milk from boiling to the perfect temperature in just 2 minutes. Conforms to NHS guidelines, using freshly boiled water to prepare bottle feeds safely. Easy to use and clean, no complex set-up, and doesn't require expensive replacement filters. Travel friendly, RapidCool Baby Bottle Making Kit easily fits in most nappy change bags, and no power supply is needed. RapidCool Baby Bottle Making Kit prepares bottles fast, without a sound, perfect both day and night!
Meet the most innovative way of preparing formula feeds with the New RapidCool Portable Bottle Maker that cools down formula milk to the perfect temperature in just 2 minutes to NHS guidelines.
New parents have so many things to think about when their little one arrives, and making a bottle is one of them. It sounds like a breeze, but when your baby is hungry you can be sure they’ll let you know about it in great volume! When the pressure is on, it’s difficult to remember the NHS guidelines for preparing a formula feed, but not to worry - we've got you covered.
Rapid Cool is the innovative new way to prepare a bottle feed that conforms to NHS guidelines, so you can be assured it is safe for you and your little one. We’ve put all of our energy and know-how into a game-changing formula feeding solution that rapidly cools down a feed in only 2 minutes, so you’re always ready to serve, wherever you are.
Truly portable, preparing formula feeds on the go has never been easier. If you’re looking for a travel-friendly solution to feed your baby, then look no further - the RapidCool kit comes with everything you’ll need to make a bottle, making it perfect for going out-and-about with your little one.
The kit contains two RapidCool bottles with two digital thermometer lids so you’ve always got one ready to go while the other is being cleaned, as well as an insulated flask to store water and two milk powder dispensers.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.
This is great we have used them a few times at home as well as on the go only due to us slowly introducing formula but will benusing all of the time when she feeds having just formula. Does exactly what it says. Definitely recommend.
Great price. Arrived promptly. As ordered. All good.