Dolu Educational Baby Potty 18 M+ White
- Why Buy Me?
We are pleased to introduce the Dolu Educational Baby Potty, a tool that every parent should have before beginning the process of toilet training their little one. This white potty seat is a comfortable and practical addition to the early growth stages of your child. It is designed specifically and only for young learners who are at least 18 months old. The ergonomic design guarantees that your child is comfortable while using the tool, and the smooth white finish will provide an air of sophistication as well as functional implementation. This baby potty presents the ideal mix of long-term use and user- friendliness, and it will help you ease your child's transition from diapers to the toilet in a faster way. Also, the transition from diapers to the potty will be less of a struggle and more of an exciting new step in their development when using the Dolu Educational Baby Potty seat. During this crucial stage of their development, it is important for your child to have the self-assurance and independence they require.
- Brand: Dolu
- Product Type: Potty Training
- Product Sub-type: Potty & Seats
- Helpful for children's first toilet training
- Includes a siphon with a water sound effect and a toilet paper insert
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Available to put wet wipes or bath toys in the siphon chamber
- Suitable Age: 18 months+
- Product Dimension: 38 x 39 x 28 cm
- Product Weight: 1.65kg
How to Use:
Clean with anti-bacterial wipes or anti- bacterial spray and toilet tissue.
Clean all parts of the potty regularly.
Use only on a flat surface.
Never use training seat on a full-size toilet.
Never lift or carry the product with a child on it.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.
And was delivered for 1 day .so nice and worth for the price
Very nice potty, good quality!
Good size, arrived early and will fulfill its needs