Vital Baby NOURISH scoop™ feeding set - Fizz
The NOURISH scoop™ feeding set is the ideal set for feeding little ones in the home or when out and about.
Scooped sides and built-in channels guide food to the front of the bowl make it easy for parents and babies to scoop every last drop of food from the bowl, while the ergonomic shape of the bowl makes it comfy for parents to hold while feeding. Integrated mashing zone on the base of the baby bowl enables parents to tailor food textures to suit baby’s palate whatever their age or stage, simply by pressing the cooked food or raw fruit against the mashing area using the spoon.
This infant feeding set is ideal for both purees and more chunkier textures when your little one is ready.
Complete with a soft and shallow-tipped start weaning spoon and a leak-proof lid with hygienic spoon cover, this set is perfect for mealtimes wherever you are, and will last from the early stages of weaning throughout toddlerhood.
The NOURISH scoop™ feeding set is available as part of a coordinated toddler feeding essentials range including plates, bowls, pots, cups and more.
- specially designed channels guide food to the front for easy scooping
- ergonomically designed to be comfortable for parents to hold while feeding
- built-in food mashing zones to tailor textures
- start weaning spoon with soft and shallow tip for little mouths
- leak-proof lid with hygienic spoon cover for mealtimes anywhere
- large capacity
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.