My Buggy Buddy Lock Black Standard
The My Buggy Buddy Buggy Lock is an essential piece of pram kit and the answer to every parent’s prayers! It allows parents to carry bags on their prams and the combination buggy lock means that it can be used to secure the pushchair to fences or railings to protect it against theft. The loop shaped device could not be easier to use. It simply snaps on to the pram handle, is clipped together and the combination set. Only your unique number combination will release the buggy lock and pram. With prams costing hundreds of pounds it is a brilliantly cost effective insurance policy. Multiple bags including shopping bags, changing bags and handbags can be strung onto the loop before the clip is locked back in place, putting an end to the frustrating and potentially dangerous practice of steering prams with one hand while holding bags with another. Obviously common sense is required so that you don’t overload your buggy!
This product is manufactured in compliance with EN71 standards.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.