Matchstick Monkey Lion Teething Starter Set
Teething is a very challenging process for both babies and parents. It is recommended to use teething products to reduce and relieve the pain experienced by babies in this process. Thanks to these products, babies can scratch their teeth and relax. The Lion Teething Starter Set is ready to accompany you on your child's teething journey. This theether comes as a package. There are three different theeters in the pack: Flat Face Teether, Animal Teether and Silicone Finger Toothbrush.Flat Face Theeter has a small, ergonomic and useful design. Ideal for carrying in your bag and using it anywhere. Animal Theeter has a rougher surface, so your baby will be able to scratch their teeth more easily and relieve pain more quickly. Finally, the Silicon Finger Toothbrush serves a slightly different purpose: your baby's first teeth brushing experience! This delicate and soft toothbrush cleans without harming the gums and allows you to take the first step towards your baby's oral health, creating a solid habitual foundation for the future.
All products in this set are protected by BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology. This environmently friendly technology protects the product from bacteria and germs and provides a more hygienic environment. The BPA-free products are also made of FDA-approved food-grade silicone with added BioCote, a silver ion technology, which is a safe, natural way to inhibit germs. It can be washed in the dishwasher and kept in the refrigerator for cold relief.
Height: Flat Face Teether: 3.1"; Animal Teether: 4.3", Silicone Finger Toothbrush: 2.1"
Box Contents: 1 Flat Face Teether, 1 Animal Teether, 1 Silicone Finger Toothbrush
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.