Learning Resources Learning Lace Skill Boards 12 Pcs
Lace up colour, shape and number’s with Learning Laces Skill Boards. Children can have action packed fun, lacing up different colourful illustrations. Helping to build fine motor skills, number, letter and shape recognition. Start lacing now!
Build new letter, number, and shape recognition with every lacing activity!
- Lace up new skills! Kids get a hands-on introduction to letters, shapes, and numbers with the Learning Laces Skill Boards.
- Each of the set's three durable lacing cards is packed with toddler lacing activities - practice lacing shapes in a colourful street scene, travel towards new letter skills in an airplane, boat, or car, and head to the farm to count up the one barn, two hay bales, and three smiling ducks.
- These fun illustrations keep kids' attention while they thread the set's lacing laces through the holes in the lacing cards, building new fine motor skills as they go.
- Learning Laces Skill Boards includes nine durable lacing laces, so kids never have to remove laces from one board to complete the activities on another!
- Perfect for rainy days, long car rides, or anywhere, Learning Laces Skill Boards store flat for easy clean-up and on-the-go play.
- Board measures 23cm W x 24cm L.
This product is manufactured in compliance with EN71 standards.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.