Lansinoh Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad
- Why buy me?
Lansinoh’s reusable Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad helps provide soothing comfort and effective pain relief after childbirth.
- Brand: Lansinoh
- Product Type: Baby & Mom Healthcare
- Product Sub-type: Hot / Cold Compress
- How to Use:
To use cold: Freeze pad for at least 4 hours before use, then place into a disposable sleeve and apply for 20 minutes for effective perineal, haemorrhoidal or C-section pain relief. Allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional.
To use warm: Place the pad inside the microwave, lying flat, for the time indicated below:
- 16 seconds at 1250 watts
- 19 seconds at 1000 watts
- 25 seconds at 700 watts
Alternatively, submerge in a water bath that is no longer boiling for 1 – 2 minutes.
Gently massage the warm pad to evenly distribute heat as indicated by the colour-changing pearls.
Always test your warm pad’s temperature prior to use. Place the pad into a disposable sleeve and apply to the abdomen for 20 minutes for soothing relief postnatal uterine cramping.
After each use, thoroughly clean the gel pad with mild soap and water and rinse thoroughly until all soap and residue is removed. Allow to air dry completely prior to next use.
- Age: Suitable for all adults
- Product Size: 1 Unit 7 x 7 x 11 cm
- Hazards and Cautions: For external use only. Use only as directed. Always test pack temperature prior to application. Prolonged application may cause injury, including burns. Do not use on infants. Do not use if you have poor circulation. Do not use heat therapy on stitches or an open wound. Do not fall asleep using pack. Keep out of reach of children. For extreme, prolonged or chronic pain, contact your physician. Heating beyond suggested time may damage or destroy pack. Do not puncture pack and/or ingest contents.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.