Casdon Dyson DC22
Teach your little one the joy of a clean home with the Casdon DC22 Vacuum Cleaner. This Dyson replica features an imitation vortex and working vacuum action. The Casdon vacuum cleaner is ideal for encouraging imaginative fun and role play. Your child will love pretending to hoover around the house. This children's vacuum cleaner comes complete with on-board tools and a detachable wand to help your child understand cause and effect. The replica design features real working suction and requires four C-size batteries. The bright colors and cyclone movement are ideal for visual stimulation, while the moving parts and accessories develop problem-solving and motor skills.
Casdon DC22 Vacuum Cleaner:
- The hottest vacuum cleaner to date from the Dyson stable, the Casdon version features an imitation vortex and working vacuum action
- Tools on board and detachable wand
- It really picks up
- Requires 4 x C batteries
- Batteries not included
- Children's vacuum cleaner with different modes of play encourages exploration and discovery
- Bright colors and cyclone movement for visual stimulation
- Play encourages the development of hand-to-eye co- ordination
- Moving parts and accessories develop problem solving and motor skills
- True to life sounds for added realism and aural stimulation
This product is manufactured in compliance with EN71 standards.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.