Vital Baby Protect Healthcare Kit
- Why Buy Me?
Designed to give you peace of mind and reassurance when caring for your baby, Vital Baby Protect Healthcare Kit contains essential healthcare items you will need to start your parenting journey.
- Brand: Vital Baby
- Product Type: Home Safety
- Product Sub-type: First Aid Kits
- Nasal decongester with soft tip to effectively clear baby’s nose.
- Flexisafe fever alarm thermometer with safe soft tip and memory function to store record of baby’s temperature.
- Bath and nursery thermometer with built-in display and LED warning light.
- Included in the pack: 1 x Protect nasal decongester, 1 x flexisafe fever alert thermometer, 1 x room & bath thermometer and travel case.
- Nasal Decongester: Perfectly sized for adult hands and little noses, the baby nasal decongester has a soft silicone tip which is delicate on tiny nostrils. Designed to help clear baby’s nose efficiently and with ease when they are unable to clear it themselves, it is then easily disassembled for hygienic cleaning and sterilising after use.
- Baby Thermometer: The 3-in-1 flexisafe fever alarm baby thermometer has been developed for oral, underarm and rectal use, providing you with an accurate temperature reading when you need it most. The built-in memory function helps you keep a record of your baby’s base temperature and temperature changes, so you can easily keep a track of their health.
- 2 in 1 Bath and Bedroom Thermometer: Suitable for use in water or in baby’s nursery, this 2 in 1 thermometer gives you extra peace of mind at both bath and bedtime. In a cute bear design, it offers a fast and accurate reading whilst the built-in display and LED light alerts you when the bath is too hot, ensuring you are doing your very best for your baby’s safety.
- Clear Carry Case: With a hygienic, clear case included, keep the kit’s components organised and together for easy transportation and storage.
- Age: From birth
- Product Size: 19.7 (H) x 5.3 (W) x 18 (D) cm
- Product Weight: 320 g
- How to Use: Room & Bath thermometer (bear): wipe clean and dry after use in water, Nasal decongester: hand wash in clean warm soapy water, and sterilise if required, Contact thermometer: wipe clean with anti-bacterial cleaner or sanitiser after use.
- Hazards and Cautions: Store the healthcare kit and all its components in a safe and secure place, out of reach of children, to prevent accidental ingestion or misuse.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.