Skill Builders! Alphabet & Letter Sounds
Specially designed with little ones in mind, the early years learning materials in this set help children as young as 3 learn the upper- and lowercase alphabet, and early letter formation through fun activities.
- The 26 double-sided alphabet cards feature a colourful illustration of an object beginning with a letter of the alphabet on one side, and on the other side, the letter of the alphabet in upper- and lower-case form. These are shown as dots, and allow adults and preschoolers to trace the letter, showing the correct letter formation.
- When children lace the colourful upper- and lowercase lacing letters, they practise the fine motor skills they need to do essential everyday tasks such as fastening buttons or holding a pencil to learn to write.
- The 10 double-sided reproducible worksheets have 20 pages of fun activities, and the Activity Guide tells teachers and families how to use the included resources.
- Once the learning fun is over, the pieces store inside the sturdy packaging with convenient carry handle.
- Includes 26 uppercase lacing letters with string, 26 lowercase lacing letters with string, 26 double-sided alphabet cards, spinner, 10 double-sided reproducible worksheets, and Activity Guide.
This product is manufactured in compliance with EN71 standards.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.