Lansinoh Post-Birth Wash Bottle
The perineal area can be stressed and tender after giving birth. Use the Lansinoh® Post-Birth Wash Bottle to gently wash this sensitive area and soothe post-birth discomfort with a cleansing stream of water. The cleaning bottle can hold up to 360ml of water and can be easily used upside down to reach the perineal area. The collapsible spout and waterproof storage bag aid portability, meaning the wash bottle is perfect for your hospital bag.
Awarded Platinum in the ‘Loved by Parents Awards 2022’ for Best New Mum product and Gold in the ‘Mother & Baby 2022’ awards for best pregnancy/maternity product.
How to use the perineal bottle?
- Fill bottle with warm water, screw cap on securely, and extend nozzle firmly.
- While on the toilet, invert bottle between legs and aim the tip towards the perineal area.
- Squeeze bottle gently while urinating and repeat as needed to clean the area.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.