Dr. Brown's Options+ Anti-Colic Baby Bottle, Wide Neck, Newborn Gift Starter Set
This Newborn Gift Set provides everything you need to start feeding your baby and makes an ideal baby shower gift.
- Dr Brown's Microwave Steriliser with tongs
- 3 x 270ml Options + Anti Colic bottles
- 2 x 150ml Options + Anti Colic bottles
- 2 x Level 2 teats
- 2 x Level 3 teats
- 1 x Bottle brush
- 2 x travel caps
- 3 x Vent Cleaning brush
- Level 1 teats already supplied on each bottle
- Microwave Steriliser dimensions - L: 288 mm W: 288 mm H: 167 mm
- Over 20 years’ experience helping mums combat windy colic
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic
- Contoured breast-like teat for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
- Two vent options. One proven bottle. No need to introduce a different bottle once baby grows out of colic.
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe.
- Free Delivery
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.