Dr. Brown’s Options+ Baby Bottle Teats, Level 2, Wide-Neck, 3m+ Pack of 2
- Why buy me?
Dr. Brown’s Options+ Baby Bottle Teats, Level 2, Wide-Neck, 3m+ Pack of 2 is specifically designed for babies aged 3 months and older, accommodating their growing feeding needs. They are compatible with Dr. Brown's Options Wide Neck Bottles, ensuring a secure and leak-free feeding experience. With variable flow options, you can choose the teat that best suits your baby's feeding pace and preferences as they transition from breast or formula feeding to solids. Dr. Brown’s Options+ Baby Bottle Teats, Level 2, Wide-Neck, 3m+ Pack of 2 -pack also feature an anti-colic venting system, which helps reduce colic symptoms and minimize the ingestion of air during feeding. By choosing the Dr. Brown’s Options+ Baby Bottle Teats, Level 2, Wide-Neck, 3m+ Pack of 2, you can provide your older baby with a comfortable and tailored feeding experience, while benefiting from the anti-colic features and the reliability of a trusted brand.
- Brand: Dr Browns
- Product Type: Bottle Feeding
- Product Sub-type: Teats
- Unit Count: 2
- Material: Silicone
- Product Size: 6 x 6 x 10 cm
- Safety Standard: BPA free.
- Washing Instruction: Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe.
The uniquely designed Dr. Brown’s Options+ Baby Bottle Teats, Level 2, Wide-Neck, 3m+ Pack of 2 is a medium-fast flow teat, great for older babies who are pros at bottle feeding.
The suggested age range for the Level 2 teat is 3 months+ but baby’s preferred flow rate may vary.
The contoured breast-like shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle-feeding experience.
Together with the anti-colic internal vent system, the Level 2 Wide-Neck Teat gives baby vacuum-free feeding that is clinically proven to reduce colic, decreases burping and wind, preserves nutrients, and aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.