Doidy Cup - Red
The DOIDY Cup is designed and made in the U.K., to teach your child to drink from a rim.
Starting with a small amount of liquid in the DOIDY Cup, your child will soon become adept at drinking from a rim therefore avoiding the problems bottles or sippy cups may cause.
The unique slant of the cup enables children to drink easily as they can see the contents without thrusting their heads forward and downwards. They also learn to put the cups down properly.
Children as young as 3+ months old (also can be used from birth with mum's help) find the two handled cup easy to hold and drink from because:
- The contents are visible to them
- Due to the sloping design there is no forward or downward movement of the head
- They do not have to tip the cup up to check the contents
- They learn to put the cup down correctly
- Complete with resealable bag for traveling.
- Includes FREE weaning guide.
- The DOIDY cup can be sterilised and is dishwasher proof (top shelf), freezer proof and microwave safe. (Warning - microwaving liquids can result in 'hot spots' and is not advised for children's drinks.)
- Made in Scotland, U.K. from food safe HD polyetylene. Plastic # 2. Bisphenol FREE.
- Imported from the UK.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.