Ardo Care Compresses 12 Pcs
- Why buy me?
Ardo Care Compresses provide breastfeeding mothers with natural care and support for the treatment of sore, irritated or painful nipples. The gel on the non-woven fabric compress supports the natural regeneration of the skin. It moisturises the skin and is pleasantly cool, calming the skin and making it soft and smooth.
- Brand: Ardo
- Product Type: Baby & Mom Healthcare
- Product Sub-type: Hot / Cold Compress
- How to Use:
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water.
- Place an Ardo Care Compress with the gel side on the nipple. Place a normal nursing pad over the top of the compress.
- Leave the compress on for as long as necessary, but at least 10 minutes, better 30 minutes up to a maximum of one hour. The residue of the gel on the breast does not need to be wiped off before breastfeeding, it is harmless for baby.
- Repeat the treatment at least twice a day until the irritation has disappeared. Use a compress for one application only.
- Apply breast compresses between each breastfeeding, at least 2x a day.
- Age: Suitable for all adults
- Product Size: 12 Pieces
- Hazards and Cautions: Ardo Care Compresses should be stored at + 5 °C to + 30 ⁰C and must be protected against light. The expiry date is printed on the sachet and the packaging. Ardo Care Compresses must not be used after the expiry date.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.