Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil 200ml
Why Buy Me?: Using Tums & Boobs Stretch Marks Oil in pregnancy achieve vastly reduced stretching with this gorgeous smelling oil. It leaves your bump moisturised without sitting on your skin. Make our 100% natural stretch mark oil part of your night-time routine. It will soothe and relax you for better sleep.Tums and Boobs Stretch Mark massage oil reduces itching on your bump, reduces anxiety, reduces nausea and reduces stretch marks.
- Brand: Motherlylove
- Product Type: Mom & Maternity Toiletry
- Product Sub-type: Oils
- How to Use: Massaging your breasts, tummy and outside of your thighs, morning and evening from 12 – 14 weeks of pregnancy, can help the skin to have that extra give as your baby grows.(A ""How to massage leaflet is included with every product)
- Age: From 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Product Size: 200ml
- Hazards and Cautions: Use this only as directed. Young children should be supervised. Not to be used around the eyes. If product enters eyes, wash with copious volumes of water. For external use only. Keep away from polished surfaces. Spillage can cause surfaces to be slippery. In the unlikely event of a rash, discontinue use. Those with delicate or sensitive skin should test before use.
- Details: Only natural oils high in Omega 3, 6 and 9 to feed the skin.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
Read and agree: By submitting a return, you affirm that you have read and agree to our return policies. You can start a return via our Return Portal – you need to complete all the requirements on Return Portal to proceed -. Once we have approved your return request, you will receive a pre-paid shipping label – you do not need a printer for it!
You have 30 days to request and return items, starting from the day you placed the order. We request that returns be sent back to us as soon as possible after approval; if you are close to the end of the 30 days please try to ship them to us as soon as you can. There are no fees for returns, but we retain the right to impose a fee if the return is missing components; in this instance you will be notified before the return is processed.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must not be worn, washed, or altered in any way.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
•Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
•Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
•Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
•Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
•Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
•Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product pages.
The refund will be processed to the original form of payment used for the purchase unless you ask for and we agree on an alternative refund method. It may take up to 10 business days to process your return after reception.
If the remaining items in the order after cancellation or return do not meet the campaign conditions, the refund will be processed deducting the discount amount applied to the canceled or returned items.
For orders created with a free shipping promotion, if the remaining amount after a return does not meet the campaign conditions, the delivery cost of your order may be deducted from the refunded amount of the returned item.
For your security, we cannot refund a different card or a different payment method, except to the one you made the original purchase with.
IF YOU RECEIVE A FAULTY ITEM?
We are sorry that you received an item that is not perfect! We endeavour to make sure you receive our products in the best possible condition but sometimes items can get damaged during shipping or have manufacturing flaws that are beyond our knowledge. Please use the returns portal to submit your returns request to us and provide photographs of the fault so we can quickly resolve it.
If you have any questions about this return policy or the returns process, please contact us.