Hipp Organic Comfort Baby Milk Powder 800 gr
Why Buy Me?
Hipp Organic Comfort Baby Milk Powder : Complete formula for colic and constipation management from birth. Under medical supervision, it can serve as the sole source of nutrition or complement weaning from around six months. Choose comfort for your baby.
Brand: Hipp Organic
Product Type: Baby Formula
Subtype: First Milk (from Birth)
How to Use?
HiPP Comfort Milk is a food for special medical purposes and should only be consumed under medical supervision. Please ask for advice from your healthcare professional before use.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding guide).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37 °C) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Age: From Birth
Product Format: Comfort baby milk can serve as your baby's exclusive nutrition source or be introduced into their diverse weaning diet around six months.
Product Weight: 800 g
Storage Instruction: Store in a cool dry place – do not refrigerate. Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.