Baby Banz Bubzee Baby Earmuffs 0-2 yrs - Silver
Start baby out right with hearing protection habits that will last a lifetime and protect them from permanent noise-induced hearing damage! Makes a great baby shower gift!
The Banz® Infant Hearing Protection Earmuffs hearing protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds.
Baby Hearing Protection Earmuffs are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. Banz® Infant Hearing Protection Earmuffs have a comfy leather-like cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort!! The weight is also important to comfort; each headset weighs just 132 grams.
They are perfect for all sorts of activities including:
- When you take your child to an event with a lot of noise. Such as a festival, parade, carnival, (wedding) party, sports events or motor races.
- When you take your child outside on New Year’s Eve.
- When you do DIY chores in your house or garden which produce a lot of noise, such as drilling, grinding or cutting grass.
- When a brother or sister plays music, puts on a show or has a sports event. Also think about the ears of this brother or sister and the rest of the family.
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
- Recommended for up to 3 years
- Safety Tested to BSEN standard and EU Regulation 2016/425
- Be sure cups fully and snugly cover child’s ears
- Weight 132g
- SNR 21dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 19.5dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 26.7dB
- Dimensions 15.24 cm W 15.24cm H (at smallest) 17.8cm W 15.24 cm H (at max opening)
- Free Delivery Over £25
- Free Return
- Same Business Day Dispatching
- Delivery next business day with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri and TNT.
You can return your unwanted item within 14 days of receipt unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged. Therefore, all returns are evaluated before being processed.
If the item was faulty or damaged when delivered, an exchange or refund will be offered.
In specific cases, certain conditions may render your orders ineligible for return:
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper care.
- Items exhibiting obvious and excessive wear and tear.
- Items damaged by external factors such as flooding or fire.
- Personalised items, except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Medicine, food, and cosmetic products, which are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- Products with the statement "Due to hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable" on the product card.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase written:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Order Number
Return and Exchange Process
- Call our Customer Service at +44 (0) 2039 546 393 to initiate the return process for your order.
- Specify which product(s) you want to return.
- Our customer representative will provide you with the return label.
- Pack the product(s) properly and place the return label inside the package.
- Follow the relevant shipping steps and send the return package to us.
- Once the return package is approved, you will be notified, and the refund will be processed.